Monday, September 23, 2013

St Bernard: Skin




Comet: St Bernard with skin redness



“I felt I had to write to you mainly because I’ll admit I was totally skeptical about Bionic Biotic.


Let me explain; I have been trying to find something to soothe one of my dogs, Comet’s skin for three years. He constantly scratches and licks his coat. His skin was almost permanently raw, wet and weeping.


When I say I’ve tried everything, blood tests, skin scraping, coat analysis, diet change, supplements, creams, shampoos. You name it and I’ve given it a go. Some things have worked better than others, some things have made no difference at all.


So when I saw your Bionic Biotic advertised, I thought ‘well can’t do any harm’.


Comet has been taking this now for about 10 days and for the last week he hasn’t scratched, he hasn’t licked and his coat is starting to look thicker and shinier.


It is really too early to say it’s a miracle, but after 3 years it looks as though something actually works!! So thank you, thank you, THANK YOU! from Comet” Kathy Wright


Testimonial 2:


“I emailed you a couple of weeks ago about Comet my St Bernard whose itchy, flaky skin complete with scratching and coat chewing has been driving me mad for the last 3 years.


At the time I’d tried a bag of Bionic Biotic and was encouraged by the results.


I did say that it was too early to claim a miracle. However after finishing two bags and despite all the hot weather we’ve had recently, there has been no scratching or chewing or red patches.


His coat is almost back to how it used to be, he isn’t moulting as much. So you win it’s a MIRACLE!!I’ve got my beautiful boy back. It is worth every penny, both Comet and my younger boy, Storm are on it now.
I’ve just ordered another batch and they will be staying on it for the rest of their days. Thankyou, thankyou, thankyou.”


from Kathy, Comet and Storm

No comments:

Post a Comment